Goldendoodle Puppies For Sale in Washington, DC
Choosing the Best Goldendoodle Breeders in Washington, DC
Choosing a reputable Goldendoodle and Bernedoodle breeder can be quite difficult. Adopting a Goldendoodle requires some research to ensure you select a top Goldendoodle breeder in or near Washington, DC. Ethical Goldendoodle breeders are few and far between so we hope this guide to choosing a healthy puppy will help you in your search.
At Fox Creek Farm we specialize in producing healthy, smart, and family-friendly Goldendoodles that are hypoallergenic to most people and come with one of the best health warranties a puppy can get. We are one of the most experienced Goldendoodle breeders in the United States and the original breeder of the mini Goldendoodle.
Goldendoodles For Sale in Washington, DC
Our Goldendoodle puppies are available in four different sizes; petite, mini, medium, and standard. There are also a variety of coat types and colors to choose from depending on the genetics of the parents. You can choose from our current litters or opt to get on a waiting list to try for a particular color or coat type.
If you’re searching for Goldendoodle puppies for sale in Washington, DC, you have come to the right place! Our puppies are the perfect addition to any caring family. We offer training and support to help you get your new puppy off to the right start, your new fur baby will be ready for walks in the park and spending quality time together at 8 weeks old. We recommend all shots be completed prior to taking your puppy to public locations to avoid Parvo and other communicable diseases.
Rigorous Genetic Testing Before Breeding
Prior to breeding our parent dogs have been cleared of all major health concerns using OFA and DNA panels that give us a clear picture of dam and stud health. In addition to the sophisticated genetic testing, we also follow strict hygiene practices. Our puppy nursery is brand new, cleaned, and disinfected multiple times per day, plus it has an antimicrobial bio guard coating on the entire floor that is cleaned multiple times per day. We take our job of breeding Goldendoodles and Bernedoodles seriously because we want to provide you with the best puppy possible.
Certified Ethical Goldendoodle Breeders
We’ve always prided ourselves on being an ethical Goldendoodle breeder. We are the founders of GANA(Goldendoodle Association of North America) because we felt it was important to establish standards and practices for this new breed many years ago before they became so popular. You can rest assured that your puppy has been bred in a healthy and happy environment with a ton of personal attention, Puppy Culture, and socialization.
Delivering Puppies to Washington, DC
We offer puppy delivery services to make it easy for you to get your new furry friend home or you can schedule a pick-up with us at our puppy nursery. Whether you’re looking for a reputable Goldendoodle breeder or you’re interested in learning more about our Bernedoodles, we’re here to help.
Delivering Goldendoodles to Washington, DC from West Virginia is just one of the ways we go above and beyond for our customers. We are proud to offer puppy delivery services to anywhere in Virginia and the Washington, DC area. Here are a few delivery distances and times from us:
- Alexandria: 89 miles, 1 hour and 30 minutes – Delivery Available
- Arlington: 84 miles, 1 hour and 30 minutes – Delivery Available
- Washington: 104 miles, 2 hours – Delivery Available
- Anywhere that is not more than 5 hours from our nursery – Available
- Meetups at halfway points are easily arranged
We are passionate about producing the best Goldendoodles and Bernedoodles in the USA. If you’re looking for a hypoallergenic and intelligent dog that will make a great family pet, look no further than Fox Creek Farm Goldendoodles and Bernedoodles.
Dogs in DC
While there are many historic monuments and landmarks to visit in Washington, DC, not all of them allow dogs. However, there are some dog-friendly options for those who want to explore the city with their furry friend. Here are some of the historic monuments in DC that allow dogs:
- The National Mall, Washington, DC: Dogs are allowed on the National Mall, which includes the Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, and other iconic landmarks. However, dogs must be leashed and owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- The Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, Washington, DC: Dogs are allowed in the outdoor areas of the FDR Memorial, but not inside the buildings. Dogs must be leashed and owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- The Tidal Basin, Washington, DC: Dogs are allowed on the walking path around the Tidal Basin, which offers stunning views of the Jefferson Memorial and cherry blossom trees in the spring. Dogs must be leashed and owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- The Old Stone House, Washington, DC: This historic building in Georgetown is the oldest structure still standing in DC. Dogs are allowed in the outdoor areas and courtyard, but not inside the building. Dogs must be leashed and owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- The National Arboretum, Washington, DC: While not technically a monument, the National Arboretum is a beautiful and historic place to visit with your dog. Dogs are allowed on the grounds but must be leashed and owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
It’s always a good idea to check with individual sites and monuments before visiting with your dog to ensure their policies haven’t changed. Additionally, be sure to bring plenty of water and snacks for your dog, and be respectful of other visitors by keeping your dog on a leash and cleaning up after them.
Finding the Best Goldendoodle Breeder in Washington, DC
In conclusion, it’s very easy to figure out who offers the best puppies by looking at proper testing, nursery environment, and the well-being of the puppy and the parent dogs. A reputable breeder will be available for a meet and greet, have a safe and sterilized rearing facility and stay in touch with you after you purchase a puppy. You can also take a look at our testimonials plus reviews on Google and Facebook to get the personal perspective of our buyers.
We’ve been breeding doodles for over 25 years and even serve as consultants for many other breeders because we care about the welfare of the puppies, even if they are not ours. We are adamantly opposed to backyard breeding, puppy mills, and anyone that is not willing to truly invest in proper testing, care, and well-being of their parent dogs and the puppies. We love Goldendoodles and want to make sure this breed maintains its genetic bloodline which has made it one of the healthiest dog breeds to ever be created. For more information please check out our website, text us, or give us a call.